Outstanding thermal stability
Excellent compression set resistance
Excellent resistance to lubricating oils
High temperature sealing
Kalrez® Aeroseal 7745
- Excellent resistance to aggressive oxidizing media like nitrogen tetroxide. It has been a aproduct of choice for hypergolic propellent applications
- Maximum service temperature of 240°c is suggested.
- Typical applications include sealing rocket propellents, hot oxidizing acids, wet halogens and halogenated gaeses.
- Lower volume swell and good compression set properties at higher temperatures.
Kalrez® 4079 AMS
- Karlrez 4079AMS is a speciality black product.
- Outstanding thermal stability, excellent compression set resistance and good seal force retention properties.
- Excellent resistance to HTS ( high thermo – oxidative stability ) gas turbine engine lubricating oils.
Kalrez® Aeroseal 7777
- Kalrez aeroseal 7777 is a speciality black product
- Outstanding thermal stability and compression set resistance along with excellent seal force retention properties.
- Excellent response to temperature cycling effects.
- A maximum continuous service temperature of 325°c (617°F) is a suggested.
Kalrez® Aeroseal 7797
- Kalrez aeroseal 7797 is a speciality black product
- Used in applications requiring higher hardness / higher modulus properties
- Excellent mechanical properties and is well suited for both static and dynamic sealing applications.